My Ebooks:

My Ebooks:
A thoughtful blend of original ‪‎photography‬, ‪haiku‬ and ‪calligraphy‬; a cathartic journey upon fluid images and simple words.

17 Oct 2009

TweetPost #2: Baking Playlist

Here we are my friends, a new baking session a new playlist. When I bake or cook I usually like to plug my iPod into my ears and listen to some shuffled music. This evening I chose to listen from my favorites and here you are what the black&silver machine chose for me:
  1. Touch & Go: Straight to number one;
  2. 49ers: Move your feet;
  3. Mina: Ma che bontá;
  4. P.Lion: Happy Children;
  5. S-Express:Theme for S-Express;
  6. A-Ha: Take on me;
  7. Dj Antoine: Rush hour;
  8. Roxette: Waiting for the rain;
  9. Provenzano DJ: In the Dark (Tiesto mix);
  10. Kylie Minogue: Better the devil you know;
  11. Mr Mister: Kyrie;
  12. Imagination: Just an Illusion;
  13. Francesco Rapetti: Come un'amante;
  14. Chicane: Saltwater (original);
  15. Kim Carnes: Bette Davis eyes;
  16. Peyton: You on my mind;
  17. UB 40: Kingston Town;
  18. Roxette: Never is a long time;
  19. Raf: Oggi un Dio non ho;
  20. Madonna: Vogue;
  21. Jam & Spoon:Warm Dead Dog;
  22. Jam & Spoons: Kaleidoscop Skies;
  23. X-Five: Always There;
  24. Ricchi e Poveri: Piccolo Amore.
Let me know what you think of them. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry about your choice of "Ricchi & Poveri" for the playlist. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bibedwithfood: ehm, mmmm well, lets say that they are a memento of my childhood ;) Happy songs or very melancholic. I just know them all by heart, there should be a reason no? :P (and no, I wasn't listening to them for all my 30y of life just a few while teenager I think ;)).

    ReplyDelete